Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Sunday, December 27, 2020

12/27/2020

Today was a lazy, indoor day. I did laundry and took out garbage and recycling, and filled and ran the dishwasher, but that's about the most of the chores I did today. I also prepped some cooked chicken breast to make dinner with tomorrow after work.

Most of the day was spent with our LOTR rewatch. We did the third Hobbit movie commentary and then more of the first movie specials. We will have stuff to watch for days!! I also did my blog dish, which I will write about next in my food blog.

I go to the office tomorrow. I am just assuming it's going to be a super busy day since people will have had a long break to get caught up on transcripts and we had a few extremely busy days over the past couple weeks, so that stuff is going to start coming in. I have to think though, that I have the easier job to put the transcripts together and get them out the door, rather than do the electronic side of things and email them out to everybody. It's not fun either way, and my feet will be so sore tomorrow night, but I will work from home the next two days before going in again on Thursday. We do get Friday off, though, so that'll be nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment