Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Friday, December 25, 2020

12/25/2020

Well, another Christmas is done and over with! The day started off with breakfast, in which I burned the bacon, and opening presents at home for a bit before going to my parents house for a masked, socially-distanced round of opening presents with them. We stayed around 45 minutes there before heading back home and starting with our LOTR marathon. We have gotten well into the third Hobbit movie so far.

Lunch was tacos, always delicious. After the first movie ended, we took an outdoor walk. It was a bit tougher than yesterday as I'd had some asthma issues earlier and it wasn't quite out of my system yet. But it was nice to be outside again before it started raining again.

I'm wearing my coziest jammies today and my thick socks with dog-faces on the feet. It's nice and cozy but we still haven't turned on the heat here so it gets cold occasionally. Dinner was leftovers from last night, very tasty! I didn't do any baking today, but I will probably on Sunday when I make another one of my blog recipes. I have two weeks to make up after this week so it's going to be Christmas at my place for a while yet. Can't complain about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment