Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Wednesday, December 23, 2020

12/23/2020

Worked from home today. It was on and off busy but tapered off in the late afternoon. I tuned into the Hallmark channel all day, seeing as I only have a couple more days of Christmas movies to look forward to! In the new year, their schedule goes back to normal. It won't be too bad though, I've missed The Golden Girls all this time! I'll be going to the office Monday and Thursday next week, and I was told there are some more presents waiting for me there, so that'll make what I'm assuming will be a pretty heavy day on Monday, easier to handle. The saddest thing will be no more Christmas music to listen to anymore...That's always the saddest part about Christmas. Turning on the radio the day after and it's back to regular music.

After logging out, I walked on the treadmill. It was a bit of a rougher walk seeing as I'd had to use my inhaler earlier in the afternoon. Plus, my knee started twinging, so I had to slow down to keep from injuring it. After I finished, we took out the garbage/compost/recycling and went outside to see if we could see the planets. We think we could see them but it was very close to the horizon and they were pretty far apart. I didn't bother to take any pictures.

Leftover pizza for dinner and It's a Wonderful Life tonight. Lots of cooking and baking tomorrow. It should be a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment