Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Saturday, April 18, 2020

STFAH: Day 27

Well, another weekend is here. We started the day with a trip to the store since we were out of or running low on several things. Then we picked up lunch from Taco Time and came back to watch Psych for a while. Took a lovely shower and we found a three hour long Supernatural thing on Youtube that we pulled up on the tv to watch. Worked on crossword puzzles most of the afternoon. I bought a couple new puzzle books at the store that are a variety and have stuff I've never heard of before! I should stay occupied for some time to come now!

The big excitement of the day is that all the walking I did today with shopping did not hurt my foot. I've been tired afterwards because I'm not used to that much walking again yet, but I think I'm ready to start slowly exercising on the treadmill next week. My sister pointed out that I'd be better on the treadmill since it's stable and has no potholes, which I seem to have problems with. I'm really happy that I'm finally getting back on track and can start exercising again.

We're going to do a few chores tonight, taking out the compost, garbage, and recycling, and then probably settle in for more Psych. I've recently finally jumped into the world of Pinterest and am currently remaking Disneyland in board form. I might work on that a bit too...Not a big adventure day, but a pleasant day. Chicken burger and tater tots for dinner. Very exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment