Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Thursday, April 16, 2020

STFAH: Day 25

Since we watched the Alphabet Movie later in the evening, I had more of my day to do other stuff. So, instead of cleaning or working on my book, of course I started a Black Lightning rewatch on Netflix. I started off the day as planned, though, watched a few things on Youtube first, then switched to Netflix. I didn't even read and elevate my foot! I did manage to go outside on a bit of a walk. My foot is feeling so much better. I still have a slight limp, but the pain is going way down.

I spent most of my afternoon working on my food blog writing up my sourdough starter experiences. I was thinking that I might sometimes put off my book writing, but I've been doing a lot of blogging, which is writing.

Ate a late dinner, pork chops Marsala with spaghetti and a side of cauliflower with cheese sauce(frozen). Watching the Disney Family Sing-Along and loving it!

Today's Alphabet Movie letter was I, and my sister really wanted me to watch Instant Family, so I waited till later in the day and watched it with her.
This was really good! It's a pretty realistic look into the foster care system in this country and a family that is created out of the system. And it's got Octavia Spencer in it, so you know it's gonna be good. I definitely recommend this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment