Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Friday, April 17, 2020

STFAH: Day 26

Today's hightlights included washing my bedding, discovering gunk in the washer and having to wash it with hot water, vinegar, and baking soda and then wiping it all down with a magic eraser. And I worked on a politics blog post regarding a lot of acts that Donald Trump has changed, and not for the better, for most of the afternoon.

Other activities I worked on include: Watching a couple youtube videos, watching a few more episodes of Black Lightning, eating a tv dinner for lunch, going on a short walk nearly around the block, and making my bed. It was quite the thrilling day!

Today's Alphabet Movie letter was J and let me tell you, it is hard to find movies that begin with that letter. I ended up with 2014's film adaptation of Jersey Boys.
I am not familiar with the stage version of this story, but sadly I found this version to be a little lackluster and dare I say, even boring? Maybe it was since I just watched Goodfellas this week too that I can't help but compare it to that. This wasn't Goodfellas...

Leftover pork chop Marsala and Psych reruns tonight. Grocery store tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment