Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Sunday, April 5, 2020

STFAH: Day 14

Well, it's officially two weeks since I started self-quarantining. It was technically a bit sooner, but the move doesn't entirely count since there were others involved, and I went in to work one day to pick up stuff to bring back home for the duration. We've ventured to stores twice in this time, and I did attempt to exercise outside, but my sprained foot made quick work of destroying that plan. It's still not walkable, but definitely better than it was. My sister goes back to work starting tomorrow, full time, so I will get back into a routine that will include picking up the mail and taking out garbage/recycling to give me a bit of a chance to exercise my foot.

Today was suuuper lazy and included a nap. We finished out season 1 of Psych. I made a cake from a mix. Yellow. Delish. Did a load of laundry. Placed an order for a mat for my kitchen for when I do the dishes, and a bamboo bathroom accessories set from Wayfair. Free shipping and a 10% coupon, so that was a pretty good deal! Leftover pizza for dinner, and now we're watching Toy Story 4 on Disney+. A lazy, relaxing Sunday, just like Sundays are supposed to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment