Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Thursday, October 29, 2020

10/29/2020

Today was a full, and I mean, till 5pm full, day at the office. Luckily my coworker came in for a few hours to keep me company for a while and went over some stuff before she goes on a short vacation. And then it was busy the rest of the day, so it didn't matter that I had to stay for the people using our office for their prepping. I'm not 100% certain yet, but I'm pretty sure I'll go in tomorrow for a couple hours since my coworker won't be there. I'd rather get everything as caught up as I can for Monday, but who knows, maybe it'll be super slow and I'll work from home instead.

I didn't walk on the treadmill tonight because it was so much later than it usually is for me, and my knee is feeling iffy today. I want to give it a day off. Leftovers for dinner tonight. Simpsons again.

No comments:

Post a Comment