Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Thursday, October 22, 2020

10/22/2020

It was another full day at the office today, but it was ok. My coworker came in and we had a good afternoon. One of the things I miss about working mostly alone is having people to talk to and commiserate with. We hashed some stuff out and hopefully it'll continue to improve for everybody by sharing some more of the work. I'm going to start getting phone calls at the office some days and that will expand my experience which means I'll eventually be able to work the front desk better. It also keeps things busy, which I enjoy!

I walked on the treadmill after work today, which I've come to quite enjoy. I work from home tomorrow and typically don't do the treadmill that day, but Monday through Thursday I try to do it without skipping it, unless I'm injured.

I made chicken in bbq sauce and rice for dinner tonight. Nothing special, but it just sounded good. I did use up the rest of a bottle of sauce in the fridge, so that's good.

I have some movies in mind for tomorrow when I work from home. We'll see how busy or slow the day is and if I manage to get any chores done in between stuff. We're getting Azteca for dinner tomorrow. Looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment