Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Tuesday, October 20, 2020

10/20/2020

It was another full day in the office. We got so much mail set up to go out! I'm still working on beating myself up when I make mistakes. I'm still relatively new at this job, and I'm being asked to do a second job as well. And I don't always have in-office support when I need it the most. I shouldn't always expect perfection under such circumstances.

The bus ride home worked out way better today. It was less irritating and I had more energy to do the treadmill, and then get the sink under control, start a load of dishes in the dishwasher, and take out compost/garbage/recycling before taking my shower.

I finished out the last of my Spanish tortilla from Sunday for dinner tonight. I hope to get home sooner tomorrow and will make an actual new meal that I picked a recipe for this morning. I actually have all the ingredients!

We got through our Halloween stuff too soon and it feels too early to start on Thanksgiving shows, so we spent the evening watching The Office, which oddly included a Christmas episode! If Michael and Holly don't end up together I think I'm going to throw something at the tv...!

I hope I sleep well tonight. I woke up early today and couldn't get back to sleep. Tired now.

No comments:

Post a Comment