Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Sunday, October 11, 2020

10/11/2020

Today was Halloween movies, a few chores, and my first food blog project meal! We watched the second Fantastic Beasts movie, then had a Halloween Town marathon. During that time I did two loads of laundry and made my blog meal which turned out to be really delicious! I already wrote it up in my food blog so I won't go into the details here.

I did something random today: I helped my sister put way the ac unit and switch out a shelf in her room with one of the shelves in the den and redid all the items on the shelf in a much more usable way, which is great. The den seems to be the room we're still transforming the most, but it's getting better and better all the time.

It was rainy and stormy all day long today. It got dark really early tonight. Super lowkey day today. Hopefully I'll be nice and ready for work tomorrow and the week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment