Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Wednesday, October 14, 2020

10/14/2020

Today was a longer day at the office, but part of it was because my coworker needed to log into the transcripts desk for some time and I was unable to do my work for a while. I had stuff to do in the back, so I stayed busy, but I had to stay longer to finish the other stuff. And I was busy when I got home too. It was not a stressful day, but a well-paced day.

After logging off, I walked on the treadmill. I wanted to be really careful because I stepped in a hole on the way home today and have the tendency to wreck my foot/ankle/knee/leg when I do something like that. Fortunately I don't think I did any damage this time!

Leftovers for dinner tonight, and I did the next step of the candied pears. They're now soaking in the sugar syrup. More Halloween tv shows tonight. Not a terribly exciting day, but a pleasant one.

No comments:

Post a Comment