Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Tuesday, October 27, 2020

10/27/2020

Today was a full day at the office. It was ridiculously busy! The next couple weeks are going to be a bit stressful. My coworker goes on vacation and there's some random stuff we have to do at the office, or might have to do, not sure yet. But at least the day goes quickly, that's nice! I left at 4pm and stopped at the post office by my bus stop downtown to look for envelopes for our stuff we mail, but they were out. I ordered some last week but they haven't arrived yet and we're out! After I got off the bus here I walked to the post office here and got ten envelopes, so hopefully they'll last until the delivery arrives.

I almost didn't walk on the treadmill today when I got home, because I wasn't feeling like it, but I made myself do it anyway. This is how it starts, with one day, then another day, then I just stop. I need to keep going as long as I'm not injured.

Leftovers for dinner. Pork chops tomorrow night. Simpsons Treehouse of Terror episodes tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment