Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Tuesday, October 6, 2020

10/06/2020

Today was pretty busy for the first part while I was at the office. Two of my coworkers were in the office today with me till I left around 2pm. It's funny, there was so much to do at the office and then I went home and it was just nothing for the rest of the day except for one person needing me to redo a letter and send out a transcript that was already done to somebody who had just ordered a copy of it. I was able to watch The Mummy, fill and run the dishwasher, and get dinner started before logging out for the day.

While dinner cooked, I walked on the treadmill. I do like to be outside when I can but there are several factors that make the treadmill a better option for me to exercise consistently. Dinner was delightful. There are these curry packets we get that make wonderful stew and today's was a madras curry. It's just spicy enough to clear your sinuses but not burn your mouth or give you heartburn. I always try to have some on hand. I'm looking forward to leftovers tomorrow!

We finished out the Roseanne Halloween episodes and have moved onto the Home Improvement episodes. This is the fun part of the holidays for us. Deciding what shows to watch when to make sure we get through all of it in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment