Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Sunday, October 18, 2020

10/18/2020

Today was mostly food blog recipes that turned out to be an epic fail and a hug disappointment. We ran out to get Domino's Pizza for lunch and came back to settle in for the last of our Halloween stuff to watch. We did the Donnie Darko actor commentary, The Return to Oz, the Halloween episode of Charmed, and all the Goldbergs Halloween episodes. We just finished the Rugrats Halloween episode, which finishes out my sister's Halloween list. I have a few more things I'll watch this week most likely, but starting tomorrow, we move onto Thanksgiving!!

I also did two loads of laundry and an emergency blanket laundry load when I accidentally spilled pasta on it. I cleaned up the kitchen before I started the recipes, and refilled my spices, but I'll need to keep cleaning the kitchen as the week goes on. I prepped my work food too.

Work tomorrow is always a mystery for how busy it'll be for a Monday. I have a few things I need to work on, for sure, but we just won't know till we look at it tomorrow how busy we'll be! I do like a busy Monday, though. We'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment