Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Wednesday, October 28, 2020

10/28/2020

Today was finally a very short day in the office. I spent most of the time working on exhibits. There wasn't much when I got home either. Hopefully I'll have a lot to do tomorrow because I'm facing a full at at the office to deal with somebody coming in at 1pm and I have to be there until they leave. Still not sure about Friday. I should have no problem getting everything done tomorrow, so it's just a matter of how busy I think Friday might be.

While I worked, I finished out my Halloween movie list with The Sixth Sense, and I threw in Little Shop of Horrors for good measure. Then I switched to Christmas movies on the Hallmark channel. Always so fun! I also caught up with the sink and ran a load of dishes in the dishwasher.

After logging out, I walked on the treadmill, showered, and made an awesome pork chop dinner! Looking forward to leftovers tomorrow!

More Simpsons tonight. Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment