Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Thursday, October 15, 2020

10/15/2020

Well, it was another well-paced, yet nondescript day in the office. I got everything done that I could, including as much for the exhibit that has to go out tomorrow, as I could. My coworker comes into the office on Friday while I work from home, so she'll have to use her magic on the pages I can't get to scan right, and then tell me how she did it. There's also at least one random mystery we have to solve as well, so that should be interesting.

I left the office around 1pm and got home around 2pm after a bit of a wait for the bus. It was a well-paced afternoon but not too bonkers. After logging out I walked on the treadmill, and then ran downstairs to get a package, which turned out to be my spice and tea order from Market Spice, and our ballots came in the mail!! I started filling it out but I'll need to research the rest of it. Hopefully I'll get it finished and in the drop box over the weekend.

We're going to go grocery shopping after work tomorrow and that'll give us more time to just be home on the weekend. It'll also give me the chance to do my blog foods on Saturday instead of Sunday. I'm pretty excited about this one. I'm currently doing the next step in the candied pears prep and I'll be making the candied oranges tomorrow.

Freezer food for dinner tonight. Ugly Betty, My So-Called Life, and ER Halloween episodes tonight. Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment