Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Monday, October 26, 2020

10/26/2020

Today was an easy day at work. My coworker came in and helped out. It's amazing how much easier work is when more than one person is doing it all! The day flew by and was simultaneously slow, if that makes any sense whatsoever. I ended up staying till around 3pm before heading home to finish working remotely. 

I was busy most of the time when I got home, till logging out at 5pm. I walked on the treadmill and then cleaned up the kitchen before taking a lovely hot shower!

Today I broke down and took out my winter coat and got out my hats, gloves, and scarf. It's supposed to warm up a bit soon but it's cold now! And I was really glad I did cuz I was nice and toasty warm!

Leftovers from last night for dinner, and Treehouse of Terror Simpsons marathon tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment