Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Saturday, October 3, 2020

10/03/2020

Today was grocery shopping day. Three grocery stores, a lot of food, and a lot more of my Christmas food blog items to boot. I got red and green glaced cherries, citron, and a jar of mincemeat so most of that kind of stuff I'll be needing has been procured! I also purchased stuff I'll need for the first two weeks of blog meals. It's hard to do this when we're only shopping every other week instead of weekly, but I'm going to try to manage it.

We picked up Taco Time for lunch and came home to watch The Others, one of my favorite spooky movies to watch around Halloween. During that time, I ordered some lotion from Bath and Body Works that was having a great one day sale. 4-8oz bottles of lotion and shipping/handling for under $29 is a sweet deal!

We also watched the first of the Deathly Hallows Harry Potter movies, and now we're watching The Karate Kid. Leftovers for dinner. Pretty lazy day planned for tomorrow...!

No comments:

Post a Comment