Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Friday, October 23, 2020

10/23/2020

I worked from home today and it wasn't very busy, which is nice. I got some stuff done in the kitchen and watched some movies during the day. About an hour before logging off for the weekend, I needed to add some jobs to the calendar and my connection died on me. Of course it did! There was no reconnecting, so I had to go the "back door" way and connect to two of the elements I need to do my job, online instead. I wasn't able to get to the last element, but it turned out I didn't need it anyway, which is good. I was able to finish putting the jobs on our calendar and set up zoom appointments for them.


We now have some ornaments on our Halloween tree. Today the Haunted Mansion ornament arrived! It's so cool!

The tree is really coming along now! I can't wait for our Halloween stockings to show up!

We picked up Azteca for dinner and I have to stop ordering the tamale with my dinner because I keep getting a beef tamale when I order chicken. Not ok when you don't eat beef! I'll just get a taco or something instead!! Next time...!

Now we're watching Halloween Disney shorts and Treehouse of Terror Simpsons episodes on Disney+. Always fun!

Getting together with family tomorrow night. Hopefully I'll get to sleep in tomorrow morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment