Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Monday, August 10, 2020

Today I Went to Work: 8/10/2020

Boy is my knee stiff and sore after being on it all day at work! Work went ok. I spent the first half doing my stuff, and the second half in the back room getting everything caught up from last week and today. It all went really well and I was done with a little extra time to spare. There's still some stuff I want to get caught up with that I haven't had a chance to do when I had to cover everything. Now that my coworker's back, the pressure is off because I can ask for help if I need it. I think I'll be able to do a half day at the office tomorrow, at the most, assuming there's not a lot of new stuff coming in.

I'm so tired tonight! With my leg, there was definitely no walking on the treadmill tonight. I had enough energy to heat up a couple Polish sausages for dinner tonight. It's nice and cool in here tonight, so that's a good thing.

I think I'm going to take a couple ibruprofen and ice my knee again. I think it's swelling from standing and walking on it all day. Hopefully a good night's sleep will help it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment