Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Thursday, August 27, 2020

8/27/2020

Today went pretty well at the office. I was busy till about 2pm and then I took off to finish the day at home. There was some mail that had something messed up with it and on top of that, it went to the wrong address. With the state of the post office right now, we thought it was just never gonna come back to us. But it was waiting for me in our mail box today, so I was able to get everything fixed and out in the mail again to the right address this time. I was very happy!

I will be working from home tomorrow and hopefully my tv will work properly and I can watch The Golden Girls again in the morning.

After I logged out of work today, I sat out on the lanai again and read. It's so relaxing and it's the perfect temperature that time of day. I had the rest of the bratburger patties for dinner tonight and made some fries in the little oven to go with it. The Office and Punky Brewster tonight. 

It's not a very exciting life, but this is actually a pretty typical series of events in a pre-pandemic world, so it's actually something I'm not complaining at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment