Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Friday, August 7, 2020

STFAH: 8/7/2020

Today I worked from home. Rumor has it that the office is more back to normal now, so I should be good to go for Monday. There was a good balance of stuff to do so I stayed pretty busy today, though I was able to do a chapter in my antiracism book, and caught up with the latest episode of Agents of SHIELD.

It was so cold today I did not sit out on the lanai, and wrapped up in my slippers and a blanket all day! In fact, I'm still dressed like that!

I did a few chores today, in spite of my sore knee. I cleaned my bathroom sink and the bathroom counter, and I put away the dishes from the dishwasher, and cleared out the kitchen sink. I didn't leave the apartment, and have massaged my knee several times today. Unfortunately, time is really all that works for this type of injury. 

Tomorrow, we plan to head to Issaquah to go to a few places in a small outing. It's also grocery shopping weekend. I need to finalize my menu and shopping list. This is the hard part about every other week shopping instead of weekly shopping.

It's sprinkling tonight. I wonder if we're in for a wet, cold weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment