Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Wednesday, August 19, 2020

8/19/2020

Each day this week I've been coming home a little sooner than the day before. Today I left just around 12:30pm. It's still a lot of work at home, not so much with transcripts, but helping on the front desk. We're out of control with jobs right now. I think this week is light for transcripts because everybody's busy doing jobs right now. That means next week is probably going to be another out of control week. I anticipate being at work longer days for sure next week. And my boss goes on vacation for two weeks starting then as well, so that means my coworker who is currently helping me, will have to divide her time, so it'll be interesting again...! At least I know more how to do the back production job now, so that'll help. I brought in more cds and I listed to my best-of U2 cds today. Always a good band.

It's not that warm again tonight, so that's good. We have the fans going and the windows open and there's a light covering of clouds out now. I'm eating my leftovers from Monday and watching some more Bug Juice.

Nothing too exciting today. Just a simple day, not too hot, just right. This is the perfect kind of summer weather for continuing to reread ElfQuest and my Babysitter's Club books before bed. Cuz, why the heck not?!


No comments:

Post a Comment