Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Monday, May 25, 2020

STFAH: Day 64

Today was more Twin Peaks. We finished the original series last night, so this morning we started with Fire Walk With Me and all the deleted scenes. We did a break and then came back to start the new series.

I finished the Chinese food for lunch today. I was getting a little tired of it, so I'm glad it's gone! I spent a lot of money on it, but I got five meals out of it, and I think that's pretty good. Makes the money go further that way.

My foot is feeling better today so I managed to go on my walk.
Thursday I wanted to drop off a book at this little library but I had to turn around and come back when the lightning started up. It was raining again today, but no lighting, so I made it all the way there. I normally go a couple blocks further than this point but my foot was getting a little sore so I came back home.

I came back and read for a while before started up Twin Peaks again. Doing sausages and potato chips for dinner tonight. Super exciting, I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment