Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Sunday, May 24, 2020

STFAH: Day 63

Another low-key day today. Picked up Burger King breakfast and brought it back for our Twin Peaks marathon. We're down to the last three episodes, which we'll finish out tonight. Then tomorrow it's on to Fire Walk With Me, the movie, and seeing how far into season three we can get.

Chinese food leftovers for lunch and will have them for dinner after this. I had one donut leftover from yesterday that I had for a snack.

Something is messing with my allergies today. My eye started to itch and I'm hacking and coughing and my nose won't stop itching. It's no fun!

My foot is still stiff and sore from scurrying home the other day in a thunderstorm, so no walking again today. It's not sprained again, it's just a bit of a set back in the recovery. I probably need to elevate it tonight when I go to bed. The stiffness is probably low-grade swelling. I can still walk on my foot normally, not even a limp, it's just sore. In theory I may be going back to work off and on in a week so I'd like my foot to be as healed as possible for that.

Oh, I haven't mentioned yet, but I have started to slowly watch Avatar: The Last Airbender after Netflix added it. I was not in a place to watch that kind of stuff when it first came out so I never saw it but have only heard good things about it. Since I have watched anime since then I knew I'd be ok with it now. I'm liking it so far. I've done an episode each night so far, and I think I'll keep that up. I do need to keep working on getting my sleeping pattern back to normal so I might not have time for it every night, but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment