Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Sunday, May 10, 2020

STFAH: Day 49

Movie day today! We finished out the MCU rewatch today with the final three: Captain Marvel, Avengers: Endgame, and Spider-Man: Far From Home. I have to say that watching Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame during a pandemic is tough. We don't get to fix the pandemic and bring back those we've lost. Some of the parts of these movies hit close to home now.

Lunch was a special treat today! We ordered pizza from Domino's and picked it up at the restaurant. Now you can't even go in, you have to wait at the door and call and they bring the food to you, but it was so easy! Order and pay online and it goes even faster. I have the second half for lunch tomorrow!

After the MCU, we launched into the Disney Sing-along volume 2 and now the Disney night for American Idol, a show I don't normally watch, and generally actively avoid, but it's Disney night, so...

I did zero chores today. Not even laundry! It's been another hot day and tomorrow's supposed to be pretty warm too before we cool down again for a while. Oooh, I forgot I have popsicles. Gonna eat one now!

No comments:

Post a Comment