Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Friday, January 8, 2021

1/8/2021

Well, it was the slowest work day of the year/week yet. Definitely a good day to be working from home. Next week will be probably just as slow. Maybe next week will less stressful politics-wise and I can work on my editing in the slow times. I did get through a lot of When Calls the Heart. I'm about to start the 5th season, the last one on Netflix. I will definitely be done before it leaves Netflix in a few weeks. Then I'll try to track down the next two seasons through the library. It's time I figure out how to use the library in the pandemic.

Dinner tonight was homemade chicken nuggets and oven fries. Very tasty. We're watching the Friday night Hallmark Christmas movie, which will probably be our new Friday night tradition from now on. We're trying to eat out less and having a fun movie like that to focus on instead of take out as our reward for getting through the week is a great alternative.

Politics: Trump finally got permanently banned from Twitter and more people are calling for impeachment and/or removal from office. Rumor has it Monday will be the start of the impeachment process. Good times...!

No comments:

Post a Comment