Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Friday, January 22, 2021

01/22/2021

I worked from home today and it was suuuper slow. I was told the other day we're supposed to be taking our lunches and breaks even when we work from home, so I tried it out today. It was pretty nice! I read on my breaks. And during the slow time I made more progress in the den and the front hall closet. It looks so nice now and I can actually access all our household cleaning products now. I also watched some of the season of When Calls the Heart I picked up from the library on Tuesday. It's such a fun show!

After logging out, we went out and did some errands so we don't have to do it over the weekend. There is a threat of snow, so we wanted to just get it all over with if possible. We still have a small shopping trip to do in the morning and my sister needs to get something done with her car, and then we'll just settle in for the rest of the weekend. We picked up dinner on the way back in and they messed up our order, but it worked out pretty much ok in the end. It was too much to deal with the go back out and get it fixed.

I bought a new pillow specifically for side sleepers, and I'm hoping it will help out at night with my neck and upper back pain. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment