Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Tuesday, January 12, 2021

01/12/2021

Today I worked from home. It was not very busy, but steady. Well, maybe not, but I did a lot of cleaning the apartment, so I stayed busy with that. I swept all the hard floors, dusted the entire place, vacuumed, cleaned the toilet, and filled and ran the dishwasher. I was pretty hot and sweaty by the time I was done! I also watched a lot of When Calls the Heart, and the Golden Girls. I will probably finish out WCTH tomorrow and then I'll look into getting the other seasons from the library.

I was going to walk on the treadmill after logging out, but I started feeling a little dizzy in the afternoon and decided not to. I think there's some air pressure stuff going on with the weather today cuz I keep trying to pop my ears. I hear it's supposed to be windy and rainy tomorrow too, fun fun fun!

Tonight was leftover sloppy joe filling on baked potatoes. Boring, but filling. I'm working tonight on selecting the recipes for the next two weeks of our menu. More LOTR specials tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment