Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Saturday, January 23, 2021

01/23/2021

Today was a pretty lazy day. We did a little more grocery shopping, but I should be set for the next couple weeks now. I was going to help my sister with her room, but she ended up taking care of it all herself. I filled and ran the dishwasher, and that's about it. The rest of the day was spent binge-watching Sliders, a first viewing for me. We did manage to not go out to eat, so that's good.

I used my new pillow last night and woke up feeling a lot better. Not completely fixed, but on the way. I could feel my whole body was aligned differently then it was with my old pillow. It took a lot of time to get to this point, so it's going to take a while for my muscles to stop hurting. I think it's a move in the right direction, though. And it may be connected, but I was able to fall right back to sleep each time I woke up in the night, which is also good. Hopefully tomorrow I'll just be that much better.

Tomorrow will be a little more productive, some chores, and baking, and I'll be testing a new recipe for dinner, so that should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment