Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Thursday, January 14, 2021

01/14/2021

Today ended up being a full day at the office, and just now I feel terrible because I realize I left my dirty dishes in the sink and didn't clean them before leaving. I was just so tired by the end of it that it flew out of my mind. There wasn't too much to do, but I managed to stay busy for the most part. I moved the speakers from the the back room to my desk and listened to Hamilton and then the radio and that kept me entertained for most of the day. There were too many people in the office for my tastes, but it cleared out eventually, so it was ok.

I had to stay till the UPS guy came with our order and he didn't come till almost 3pm, and I had stuff to do after that it just made sense for me to stay till 4pm and then just leave for the day, so that's what I did. It was light enough when I left that I decided to stop by See's Candy and pick up some goodies. I'm happy that they're still up and running during the pandemic.

My sister picked up sandwiches for us and drove by me on the way home as I walked home from the bus so I got a ride home for the last block! The sky was so pretty today, it looked like pink cotton candy. The sandwich was quite tasty. LOTR specials tonight. Hopefully I'll sleep very well cuz I am tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment