Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Thursday, January 7, 2021

1/7/2021

Today was an office day. It ended up being a decent day there with enough work to keep me there till nearly 2pm before I headed home and finished working from here. It's still kind of sad that it was basically three days' worth of work and it still only took till then to catch it all up again. I was unsure if there would be problems downtown after yesterday's political incident, but nothing was out of sorts. I got to the office and back home again with no issues. I work from home tomorrow.

I watched a Christmas episode of When Calls the Heart when I got home, and filled and ran the dishwasher, but that was it for chores. I didn't sleep well last night and then today was a long day on my feet, so I am tired! Tomorrow, hopefully I'll be able to get some chores done while I work. Dusting and vacuuming is my main goals, chore-wise.

Policitics-wise-That man is still in the White House. I'd hoped he'd be gone by the time I got home today, but the GOP is chickening out, yet again, on doing the right thing. Keeping my fingers crossed on the rumors of a second impeachment, though...

No comments:

Post a Comment