Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Friday, January 15, 2021

01/15/2021

Today was a super busy day working from home. We've been dead for two weeks and then suddenly it exploded. And of course the computer had a meltdown. Luckily my coworker was in the office and was able to restart it for me which fixed it. I was super busy till about 2pm when it finally calmed down for the rest of the day. We decided to be off on Monday but I will log in in the morning and get the in-box cleared out. And my coworker volunteered to come in Tuesday, so I only have to go in on Thursday next week, which I can't complain about!

Dinner tonight was pork chops and roasted Yukon gold potatoes. Quite tasty! We have plans to watch the first episode of WandaVision tonight and then settle in for the Hallmark Christmas movie of the week. Hopefully I'll get a good night's sleep tonight because we are doing some rearranging of the apartment tomorrow and will most likely be exhausted when that's done! Not too many special plans this weekend, though I will be starting my bread food blog project, so that should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment