Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Tuesday, January 5, 2021

01/05/2021

Today was another super slow day, with a few bits of work coming in, but very light overall. It was a good thing I got to work from home! I did some chores during commercial breaks. I swept the floors. Put the clean dishes away. Cleaned my bathroom sink. I organized my dvds which were sort of in flux and cleaned off some of the floor. I got through several more episodes of When Calls the Heart, and the latest episode of All Rise, and made a homemade dinner with a brand new recipe, that turned out to be really easy to make and delicious!

We're waiting anxiously tonight to hear the results of the Georgia special election. Control of the House hangs in the balance, and based on how terrible the GOP is being lately, we need to win. Everything depends on it. Some people are calling it, but I'm waiting to see it from the big news sources before breathing easily.

Watched the newest episodes of The Neighborhood and Bob Hearts Abishola, and now finishing the day with Hobbit specials.

No comments:

Post a Comment