Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Monday, January 11, 2021

01/11/2021

Today was an office day. I gave a mask to a guy on the bus who didn't have one and was trying to rig one up with a paper napkin. I always keep a few extra disposable ones in my backpack in case I need them, but this is the first time I've given one away. Luckily, he was really happy to have it. It's so disheartening to have people resenting masks. Always nice to encounter fellow mask enthusiasts.

Not too many transcripts today, but lots of busy work that needed to get done. I stayed till just before 2pm before coming home to finish the day there. It was pretty slow from the time I got home till the end of the day. I took out the compost/garbage/recycling after logging out after work, and then got to work on dinner, which was sloppy joes and randomly, hashbrowns. But I couldn't find any tater tots or french fries in the freezer and wanted something to go with it. It was all pretty tasty!

Tired tonight. Watching LOTR specials. Popcorn in a while for a snack. Very exciting day...!

No comments:

Post a Comment