Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Monday, January 4, 2021

01/04/2021

Today I went into the office and since it was slow I did the transcript desk while I was there and ended up staying busy till about 12:20pm and then left to finish the day from home. I had one referral job in the afternoon, and that is is. My coworker isn't going in tomorrow because there's nothing for her to do. I knew the first part of January, if not the entire month of January, was going to be a snooze fest, so I'm so glad I now have the option to work remotely. There is just no reason for me to waste a day at the office trying to stay busy rearranging the rubber bands and paper clips when I can just be a home and not exposed to others during a pandemic. I am very grateful for this! If all goes according to plan, I will be working from home till Thursday, and then home again on Friday.

My main chore today was getting the sink and dishes under control. I also did a bit of an inventory of the food storage in the den. I want to make sure we don't buy stuff we already have, so I think I'm doing to make a spread sheet for it all.

I watched a few episodes of When Calls the Heart today, and now we're spending the evening watching Hobbit specials. Leftovers for dinner tonight. Brand new recipe to try tomorrow. Excited for our new menu schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment