Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Tuesday, January 26, 2021

01/26/2021

Even though I worked from home, it was a super busy day today. I was here, my coworker was at the office, and she was there till the same time I was yesterday. It was just nuts. And I saw our calendar today and business is picking up, so the next few weeks will also be quite busy. I did manage to take one break, and got a few little things done in the kitchen. Running the dishwasher now.

I finished the 6th season of When Calls the Heart this afternoon and was going to walk it down to the library after work, but it was really dark cuz it's so cloudy out and I didn't want to go out when it's that dark. I'll try to run it down during the day tomorrow when I need a break.

My new pillow is definitely helping my shoulder and neck issue, though there is still one new place that has been hurting since I got it. Hopefully I just need to adjust a little more. I feel like I'm sleeping better because of it, which is good. It's nice and soft, but supportive too. A nice balance.

Tacos for dinner tonight. Leftovers tomorrow. If I have time tomorrow, I want to do some housecleaning and watch one of the movies I got from the library. We'll see if that happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment