Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Monday, January 25, 2021

01/25/2021

Today ended up being a full day at the office. I don't mind being there if there's actually work to be done. It was busy all day, so it was cool. I had the radio streaming all day, and the day passed pleasantly. There weren't too many people on the bus home, which was nice, but the driver had a layover at Northgate, so we just sat there for about 10 minutes. At least I had a book with me...

I didn't have much time to do anything when I got home, I showered and just jumped into heating up dinner and settling in for the night. We did one episode of The West Wing, but actually have new shows we watch on Monday that will be starting in a few minutes.

Working from home the next two days. Should be nice. Tired, hopefully I'll sleep well tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment