Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Sunday, January 10, 2021

01/10/2021

Today started with sitting around watching Youtube videos, and then walking to the Panda Express a couple blocks away to use a coupon that expired today for lunch that we took back home to eat there. Most of the day has been spent watching LOTR specials, and doing laundry. I did make my final Christmas blog recipe, which is also the unofficial start of my winter baking project. Convenient!

Breakfast for dinner tonight to use up the bread we got yesterday for lunch, so I'm rearranging my menu a bit, but it'll work out fine. I go to the office tomorrow. Not sure for how long, we're expecting a delivery I need to be there for, but I don't anticipate a lot of new stuff showing up. I could be wrong though. Guess we'll find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment