Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Thursday, January 28, 2021

01/28/2021

Today ended up being a nice day at the office. I took over the phones around 9am and fielded about one call an hour, which was a nice amount for me. I had work till about 12:30pm and then found stuff to keep me busy the rest of the day. I was able to figure out some stuff on the phone calls that I'd never done before, so it was nice to find out how to do things.

I left the office just after 4pm, and made great time getting home. I was in the door before 5pm. I finished up with my shower and then read for about a half hour in my room. I like having time to read again.

Random: I've been having problems with dry, itchy skin lately, so I am upping my hydration game with lotion on my legs, feet, and face. If I can really keep it up for a week, I think it should make a difference. And also drinking more water should help too. I don't always feel that thirsty in colder weather, so it's harder to remember to drink enough water.

Working from home and if I can, I'm going to try and get some household chores done. I also need to get the bbq sauce made for tomorrow's dinner. The chicken has to marinate for two hours in it first. It should be a good recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment