Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Monday, June 29, 2020

Today I Went to Work: June 29, 2020

Today turned into nearly a full day at the office. Thankfully I had tv dinners I stashed in the freezer cuz there's only the Starbucks downstairs in the building now. Then I came home and had another visual migraine, which is super not fun, but not as bad as the headache kind. There's some stuff that came up and some misunderstandings that I need to sort out tomorrow but my day off on Friday may not end up happening after all. I guess I shouldn't be disappointed since I've had so much good stuff with work paying me during this time, but I'm still a little disappointed. I actually had some plans, but I guess I can rearrange them. It'll all work out, in the end.

My parents stopped by briefly to pick up some items we needed to get rid of, so that was nice. We watched our episode of Stranger Things for the day and did another episode of the new Charmed, but my sister isn't feeling the new show, so I'll probably keep watching on my own. The jury is still out for me too, but I'm curious to keep trying. Now, we switched to The Great British Baking Show, and I'll probably watch some Highway To Heaven before bed.

I started rereading ElfQuest last night, always a fun one. It'll be a good summertime read before bed this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment