Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Wednesday, June 10, 2020

STFAH: June 10, 2020

Following up with people after last night's family drama was a big part of my day today. Just checking in, seeing that everybody is ok. We're all over the place, apparently. I'm kind of over it. I won't be changing my beliefs, so I'll just continue on, as I've been doing as I've been doing. It's not helping with my daily anxiety attack I've gotten since the pandemic started.

Golden Girls and another section of Me and White Supremacy started off the day. I'm not the best on the phone, but I got over my nerves and called the pharmacy today to check in on the prescriptions. They were ready and I got them set up to be filled. Now I'm in their system and ready to go in the future for all my prescription needs! And pretty much immediately after getting off the phone, the doctor's office finally followed up with the email to let me know they'd sent in the prescription. Better late than never, I guess!

I watched some random Tom Hiddleston interviews on the big screen youtube today. Then I switched over and watched the two episodes of Council of Dads I needed to catch up with. It's seriously an amazing show and everybody should be watching it! Tonight is Agents of SHIELD, but since I'm going into the office again tomorrow, I might wait and watch it On Demand later this week/weekend.

On my afternoon walk, I went to the drug store and got the prescriptions. A month of each, which will definitely last till my appointment in July, so I don't have to worry about it anymore. I did get a picture on my walk. This is one I've wanted for a while.
Stenciled bird spray-painted onto the side of a mail box. There's a matching one on the other side too.

Dinner tonight was freezer food. Trader Joe's Indian food. It was ok. A bit spicy. Filled my stomach, which is what really matters, and cleared out more space in the freezer. Tomorrow will probably be more freezer food.

I really lead quite a boring life to have so many people upset with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment