Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Sunday, June 7, 2020

STFAH: June 7, 2020

Today was a pretty lazy day. I got up at a more reasonable time: 8:30am. I got a few low-effort chores done. A couple loads of laundry. Cleaned out all the post-edible food in the fridge. I wrote up a to-do list for tomorrow to focus on.

The big highlight of the day was starting season 15 of Supernatural on Netflix after they added at least some of the final season. They had to shut down filming cuz of the pandemic so there are still some missing episodes, and the finale hasn't aired yet. My hope is to be caught up so that I can watch the finale live with the rest of the world whenever they're able to go back and finish filming it!

I worked on some more sudoku puzzles from my book while watching. I've made it to the "demanding" section and they are definitely quite a challenge!

My tummy's a bit unhappy with me tonight, so crackers and noodle soup, my go-to upset stomach dinner is my dinner tonight.

Nothing terribly important to touch on today, just a lounge-about day!

No comments:

Post a Comment