Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Saturday, June 6, 2020

STFAH: June 6, 2020

I think I'll do the naming convention like this from now on for non-work days. On work days maybe I'll come up with an alternate title...

I was so wiped out from yesterday I ended up sleeping in till about 11 this morning! I don't know what's wrong with me because I'm super tired again already. I'll definitely sleep well tonight.

Today was errands when we finally got up and running. Picked up some stuff at my parents' house, filled the car with gas, went to Walgreens where I finally got my white chocolate peanut M&M's, essentials, and other junk food. Then it was off to Taco del Mar where we found out they've been running just like normal all this time. Their social media is confusing because it makes it sound like all you can do it order it through delivery companies, which is not the case. Then it was next door to pick up some ice cream from Baskin Robbins. Then home to eat all of said food.

We watched the live-action Dumbo while we ate, and it turned out to be as traumatizing as the original animated version, though I did love the ending. Kinda gross-sobbed through it, but it was good. Then we switched over to Fuller House cuz they put up the last half of the last season the other day. We tried to find the movie Just Mercy that is apparently available free this month on all streaming services, but I couldn't find it on Netflix even though it says it's there. Not sure what's going on with that, but I did want to try it this weekend if I could find it. It's not on Hoopla or Kanopy either. We'll try some of the stuff on our Roku and see if we can find it somewhere...

We decided on a pork chop meal for Monday so I took some chops out of the freezer today to start thawing. I got the dishes and sink under control in the kitchen. And that's really about it. Nothing exciting or terribly meaningful today. I'm just so tired still. Hopefully I'll snap out of it with more sleep tonight...

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I don't know if you found Just Mercy but it is on Vudu. I haven't watched it yet but I plan to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been able to find it yet. I'll have to check it there. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete