Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Thursday, June 25, 2020

Today I Went to Work: June 25, 2020

Today was a busy busy day! Went into the office for a while but left early enough to get home and showered in time to log in to the front desk at 2 and also to the transcripts desk and had quite a busy time of it! I am so tired. I'll sleep well tonight!

Not much of interest happened today. I made chicken curry and rice for dinner, which was nice. I got the clean dishes put away and the dirty dishes rinsed and put in the dishwasher. I didn't have time to do my antiracism reading or do any other chores. My back is sore from my new chair. It's funny how a chair that supports my back better is hurting my back while I adjust to it!

Watched the next episode of Stranger Things, and now onto Charmed. Highway to Heaven before bed. Maybe popcorn later. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment