Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Sunday, June 28, 2020

STFAH: June 28, 2020

Today was a suuuuuper lazy Sunday. I slept in. Did two loads of laundry, and didn't even leave the apartment. Made tacos for lunch and nachos too cuz why not and then was too full for dinner but I'm getting a bit hungry again so I might raid the fridge soon.

We did three episodes of season two of Stranger Things and then switched over to Charmed. We finished out the series and then tried the first episode of the new Charmed. I'm finally ready to give it a try and Netflix has both seasons available. It's definitely got potential so I'm gonna keep going with it. Now it's Highway to Heaven till bedtime.

This morning I finished reading the Baby-Sitter's Club book I'd been reading to destress, and I have decided that since it's been a long time since I did so, and it's summertime in a pandemic, that it is time for an ElfQuest reread. I pulled out volume 1 to start tonight. So excited!

Tomorrow's an office day, so it feels like a proper Sunday night, which is nice. Hopefully I'll get a good night's sleep tonight for work tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment