Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Thursday, July 30, 2020

Today I Went to Work: 7/30/2020

Everything went really well today. The read and sign didn't take too long. The deliveries went out in a good amount of time. I got all the big stuff done. I did run out of time to get everything done, though I did organize the stuff I was working on to make it easier to do a little each time I'm there. I wish I could have done more, but I'm learning that I'm only one person and I really can only do so much in a day. I did have a nice chat on the phone with my boss. We're both assuming this way of how we work will continue for the foreseeable future. Well into next year, for sure.

It was hot today! We have kept our windows closed so far and it's not too bad in here, I have to say. I'm thinking around 9pm we'll probably open the doors and windows and see if we can't get a breeze going on.

My pickles arrived today! I'm about to try them in a while. I hope they'll be amazing! I can't wait to report to my friend from New York what I thought of them!

My sister has the day off tomorrow and I'm working from home. I suspect we'll watch a lot of movies from our summer movie list. Hopefully it won't be too hot tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment