Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Sunday, July 26, 2020

STFAH: July 26, 2020

Today felt like a typical Sunday. It was a combination of sitting around watching movies, and doing some chores. I did the by-hand dishes, filled and ran the dishwasher, took out garbage, compost, and recycling, swept all the floors, and brought in the mail. I also did two loads of laundry, folded, and put it all away. For movies, we watched Swiss Family Robinson, Honey, I Shrunk the Kids, Holes, and now we're finishing the weekend with The Parent Trap. That's one of my favorite movies of all-time!

We did run back out to Fred Meyer this evening really fast because we had a box fan that we lost the cord to, so we ordered a replacement cord, only to find that it doesn't work. It's going to be too hot this week without a bigger fan, so we ran and got one. We picked up dinner on the way back in while we were out.

I go to the office tomorrow and we'll see how horrible the in-box is...I'm anticipating a full day at the office tomorrow and Tuesday. It won't be fun, but it'll be so fast-paced I won't have time to be too miserable!

No comments:

Post a Comment