Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Monday, March 30, 2020

STFAH: Day 8

My foot looks like it got run over by a car, but the pain is getting better. If this keeps up, I might be able to walk with shoes on outside for a while! But we'll see. I might start walking slowly on the treadmill instead to work on strengthening it and my knees again.

I organized the last box by my desk that's been in the way, and broke it down to recycle. I have a giant mess on my desk now, but once the scanning is done, I'll be able to work on organizing it more. Also organized the giant bag of leftover containers. Got rid of anything that didn't have both a lid and a body, and also the ones we don't use that often. Space is an issue here, so we have to make sure we're only keeping what we actually use. Little by little, it's getting there...

More Father Brown today. Made it to season 4 so far. We only have it through tomorrow so I hope I can get through it all one last time!

Ham, au gratin potatoes, roast asparagus, and crescent rolls for dinner tonight. I learned the hard way: canned ham = NO. Just don't, unless you like eating a salt lick for dinner. Tomorrow I'll eat the rest of everything else with a chicken burger instead.

Nothing too major happened otherwise today. Just a low key day!

No comments:

Post a Comment